Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My Trailblazer

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by RedneckSarah, Mar 8, 2005.

1. RedneckSarah

RedneckSarah New Member

I am 19 and in college, so I mostly just go back and forth to school. Sometime we go camping and I'll take my trailblazer.
  2. MaxChase

MaxChase New Member

Ahh, to be young again. I haven't been 19 in almost 19 years! :-(
  3. smiddy

smiddy New Member

Yeah, there is nothing wrong with being young. The only problem is that all that youth is wasted on them.
  4. AwfulSmell

AwfulSmell New Member

I wish that I had my youth back. One of those "if I knew then what I know now" things.
  5. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Rockstar 100 Posts

alright, another young woman that likes the finer things in life, like camping and four wheeling. :)
  6. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

I do a lot of driving. I've never lived in a major city in my life and I think I would hate it. All that traffic and pollution, etc. Blah, I'll take the open roads of the Southwest any day.
  7. StumpJumper

StumpJumper New Member

I have to drive and meet and greet a lot for work. So, I'm always on the road. The envoy is pretty comfortable if you have to do a lot of driving. I highly recommened it. :p