1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My Truck After the Theft

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by dsrtne1, Jun 4, 2009.

1. dsrtne1

dsrtne1 Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

Just wanted to post some pics of my truck if anyone is interested to see how it looked after the theft.

Before the theft:
    [​IMG]

After the theft:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Theres really no damage in this picture but there was a sub box here before
    [​IMG]
    and of course all that was left of my Alpine in-dash system was a big gaping hole in the dash

NOW:happy::
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FINALLY, she's back and better than ever.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
  2. 02silverad0

02silverad0 Rockstar

sorry about the luck..... the truck looks good now.... how do those Toyo Open Country A/T's ride. do they pull good????
  3. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Great to see you back on the site and to see your truck back in order! Nice to see a happy ending for a change. :party: Oh yeah I like the color too!!:lol:
  4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Sorry to see what a couple of $hit Stains did to your Truck.It Looks Great :great: Now!!...I really Like the Rims,Sharp.:glasses:
  5. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Way to bring the truck back up to par! Congrats - you have no idea how glad I am you got that truck back.
  6. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

congrats on getting it back, were those sticky notes their when you got it back? also hope you get a better alarm :great:
  7. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

yes. thats always a heart breaker when you go to the spot where your truck USED to be
  8. trimhalifax

trimhalifax Rockstar 100 Posts

Nice.At least you were able to restore it and not have to junk it.
  9. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Glad to have you back man!! The truck is looking sharp!! :great:
  10. dsrtne1

dsrtne1 Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

I love these A/T's. they ride smooth with just about no road noise. And they're supposed to get 50,000 miles.

Thanks to everyone else who posted. Its great to be back.