My truck as it's gone through it's changes.

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by adampaul1964, Apr 5, 2011.

1. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 New Member

So I've been on the GMTC for over 2 years now and I was looking at how my truck has gone through some changes in that time, nothing really drastic but I just found it interesting how we are all never satisfied and are always making changes, my Wife is always asking me "what are you doing to it now?". A few pics! (You guys know I'm a pic whore!)

Pretty much how it looked when I bought it. (Apart from grille,steps handles and tonneau)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lift keys and Flares off.
    [​IMG]

Wheels and tires added.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lowered.
    [​IMG]

Debadged and demolded.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Grille swap.
    [​IMG]

How it sit's today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm sure there'll be more added in the future as I'm sure it will never be "finished"
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  2. ajarman

ajarman New Member

Adam, nothing wrong with whoring up the truck from time to time....heck, I do it every chance I get!! Not sure where I was at whent he debadge and demolding happened, but WOW does she look good right now. I like the leveled look of your truck but LOVE the lowered look. What in the world are you going to do next??
  3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member

Adam.......The changes you have made takes your Truck to another Level.....Truck Looks GREAT!!.......:great:
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator

I like the timeline marked with pictures and seeing how your truck has evolved. It's awesome to see the progress of your work and how well it has turned out....and most of us know how much hard work and $$ it is. Your truck looks GREAT and very classy. Looking forward to seeing what you do over next couple of years!
  5. Truck looks very good!!
  6. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member

very nice work Adam, i like it alot
  7. jeffro2004

jeffro2004 New Member

Truck looks good! Boy it would take me forever to do a through the years post, LOL
  8. RockHead

RockHead New Member

your truck looks gooooooood lowered
  9. clgoch187

clgoch187 New Member

looks good adam, but im suprised to see you changed the grille.
  10. HawaiiKid

HawaiiKid New Member

Whens that SS bumper goin on!