My truck as it's gone through it's changes.

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by adampaul1964, Apr 5, 2011.

1. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That looks great! I have always like the clean look of the SS bumper. I think now you need to paint your mirror caps to finish off the look.

2. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Updating with recent upgrades, painted mirror caps, drilled and slotted brake rotors and Escalade door handles.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Adam.....Looking/Viewing the Pictures of your Truck on the first page of your thread here, and then viewing all of them to the last Page/Pictures.......You Have done a Awesome Job in building your Truck.....it's What I call A.....Clean......Classy......Custom......Chevy Silverado!!.......:great:

4. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

looks great, Adam......did you remove the fender flares for any other reason than just dislike ??..just wondered...Brian

5. adampaul1964

Yes, removed the flares purely for looks. I like the cleaner, smooth look without all the extra plastic pieces stuck all over it. Plus the SS bumper would've looked dumb with the flares on.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Thanks Mike, I appreciate that coming from you, the clean look you have going with your truck was a huge inspiration in the direction I took mine.

6. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Thank you Adam.....it means A Lot to me......its to bad that we live So Far from one another, because I would love to put both Trucks side by side.....That would be one Awesome looking picture of 2 Sharp looking Custom Silverado's!!......Well What's up Next for your Truck Adam??......

7. adampaul1964

LOL, meet me in Dallas/Ft. Worth, it's about halfway and we can drop in on Steve for a photo shoot. Got a few things I want to do yet, not sure what's going to happen first. Although mods are going to have to wait because the transfer case took a $#it in the snow we had last weekend, so that's gotta be dealt with first. As far as mods go I'd like to paint the rear bumper, I still want to drop it 2 more inches all around, and I keep putting off tinting the front door windows, after that I think I will be ready for a new vehicle to become my daily driver and then I will start thinking about power adders. I am going to keep this truck forever so who knows what's in store for it!

8. 99'HEARTBEAT

Deal Adam I'll meet you have halfway......:lol:.......Regarding painting the Rear Bumper, are you talking about the Bumper itself or the Bumper Pads??.......about keeping your Truck, I'm going to be keeping this Truck.....if and when the engine/trans. goes out......I'll installed a New 5.3 liter and Trans.....I've also say, that this is the BEST Vehicle......Truck or Car I've every Owned!!...which is Very True......Up next for my Truck is Rear Sway Bar and then a Eaton Tru-Trac.........

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  9. Scooter

Scooter Rockstar 100 Posts

Great looking chevy guys, I specailly like How you lifted it Adam, Then lowered it...not a huge fan of lowered trucks, atleast 4x4s. But then again Im stuck with a 2wd that push to the limits taken it where most hesitate to take a 4x4....They call me crazy...I say its a truck, 2wd or not, Its still a TRUCK...I get stuck owell **** happens....lol... Great trucks though guys...

10. adampaul1964

Here's a few more pics....some of the things I use my truck for...!

Furniture Hauler...
    [​IMG]

Grocery Getter!
    [​IMG]

Drug Runner!
    [​IMG]

Gas Guzzler!
    [​IMG]