1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

my truck burnout

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by countryss, Nov 8, 2009.

1. countryss

countryss New Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLZgNqSi4jM"]YouTube- 93 Chevrolet C1500 Burnout Lowered_Sound of Madness[/ame]
    what you all think
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

huh, won't load for me for some reason. any1?

Oh, I got a "YouTube is down for maintenance and will be back shortly." message...
  3. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 New Member

nice looking truck and burn out:great:
  4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

It looks like it's on fire! The engine sounded really good, what kind of exhaust have you got on it? The only thing I hate about truck burnouts is the rear end jumping up and down, my truck used to do that and I hated it!
  5. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Loved it, sweet video!
  6. countryss

countryss New Member

shorty headers 2 1/2" pipe to 4" tips no cats no mufflers
  7. countryss

countryss New Member

thanks for the good replys guys
  8. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts

looks and sounds awesome! nice video!
  9. b-radical

b-radical New Member

Veryy Nice! How do you keep from taking off? From what i understand its a special transmission that lets you hold the brakes or something. How are the rear brakes affected by this?
  10. countryss

countryss New Member

ok there is no special trans. that i know of. It's called power-braking you push down on the brake and nail the gas. If you have rear disc brakes you might not be able to do this. the only other option is called a line lock and that is for your brakes