1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My Truck Passeed

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by mr.copenhagen, Mar 5, 2007.

1. mr.copenhagen

mr.copenhagen Rockstar 100 Posts

MY TRUCK PASSED INSPECTIONS AND EMMISSIONS AT THE DMV!!HAHA this is probubly the best day of my life:D:D:D:D:D:D
  2. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Cool! Congrats.:biggrin:
  3. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Great! That whole vehicle inspection thing seems like a way to keep repair shops busy. Out here in Calee four neah (how Arnold says it) we have to pass emissions testing every two years, but no vehicle safety inspection. If you bring in a car that has a leaky transmission, brakes that are metal to metal and has a busted headlight.....as long as you pass the smog test you are ready to go. Aren't we lucky our air is clean!
  4. TrailLeadr

That's because it doesn't matter if you can't stop before you smash into another car and kill someone. As long as you can take one final deep breath of clean air, so you can scream out oh Shi..... before you hit.

Actually the air where you are has to be better than other locations, right?
  5. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Yep, on a a clear day I can see Boron, Ca home to John A. Kostopoulus, 77-year old "King Of Toilet Seat Arts,"

Attached Files:

6. mr.copenhagen

mr.copenhagen Rockstar 100 Posts

thanks everyone lol yeah some of these things that i have to go thru to get it to pass are kinda reduculus but o well not i get to drive her and show her off:D the truck failed twice before because the breaks and the tranny but i got those fixed ...
  7. TrailLeadr

I guess it's better that you can see his town, and not necessarily his house, or art. lol:tongue:
  8. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Little bit of chewing tabacco, fresh shirt, arm out the window, stylin' and profilin'. Look out ladies here comes Copenhagen ;)
  9. GWAGON_99

GWAGON_99 Rockstar 100 Posts

I have some of those days...Congrats
  10. KD7ONE

KD7ONE Rockstar 100 Posts

That's what I love about living in Montana. We don't need emmission or inspection tests. But congrats anyways.