1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

my truck

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by kill_team_emagdnim, May 20, 2011.

1. kill_team_emagdnim

kill_team_emagdnim New Member

hey guys, new to the forum just thought i would post some pics of my truck. i just got some n-fab nerf bars installed on my truck the other day and i love thees things. heer are some pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Was wondering what my truck would look like with the N-Fabs. Looks good. Is that a 6" lift and 3" bodylift?
  3. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome and that's a good looking truck you have there
  4. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

welcome to the club, truck looks awesome!!
  5. kill_team_emagdnim

kill_team_emagdnim New Member

thanks guys! yes its a 6" superlift fit kit and a 3" bodylift. next plans are gap guards and it should hide the bodylift nicley.
  6. socalcracker2

socalcracker2 New Member

7. DIGS16

DIGS16 Rockstar 100 Posts

welcome, nice truck
  8. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

That truck looks great!! normally im not a fan of body lifts but yours doesnt even look like it was, it looks like all suspension!! Great Ride!
  9. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Great looking truck!
  10. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I disagree that it doesn't look body lifted, but I still think the truck is bad ass!