1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

my truck

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by kill_team_emagdnim, May 20, 2011.

1. kill_team_emagdnim

kill_team_emagdnim New Member

thanks for all the compliments guys! i am loving these n-fab bars and they do help hide the bodylift alot, im glad n-fab desighned them the way they did or els there would be a big gap between the bars and cab. once i get the gap guards it should hide the bl that much more.

canislupis69- thanks, is that your truck in your sig? if so i have stumbeled upon its pics b4 and i lovee that truck man, make me want 20" jesters so bad. i do plan on getting some new wheels eventualy but thinking about going with the throwback look of some 17" black mt classic beadlocks. eather way the black on black scheme looks so tough.
  2. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Nice looking truck
  3. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member

welcome to the the club, Great looking ride
  4. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

[/QUOTE]canislupis69- thanks, is that your truck in your sig? if so i have stumbeled upon its pics b4 and i lovee that truck man, make me want 20" jesters so bad. i do plan on getting some new wheels eventualy but thinking about going with the throwback look of some 17" black mt classic beadlocks. eather way the black on black scheme looks so tough.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man! Yeah, I chose the Ballistics because I have not seen too many trucks with them. I originally wanted the black rockstars but it seemed like everyone was getting them. Those graps look mean on your truck, how loud are they rolling down the road?
  5. kill_team_emagdnim

kill_team_emagdnim New Member

canislupis69- thanks, is that your truck in your sig? if so i have stumbeled upon its pics b4 and i lovee that truck man, make me want 20" jesters so bad. i do plan on getting some new wheels eventualy but thinking about going with the throwback look of some 17" black mt classic beadlocks. eather way the black on black scheme looks so tough.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man! Yeah, I chose the Ballistics because I have not seen too many trucks with them. I originally wanted the black rockstars but it seemed like everyone was getting them. Those graps look mean on your truck, how loud are they rolling down the road?[/QUOTE]

no problem man, i think the ballistics look better anyway. the rockstars are awsome wheels but you are right sooo many people have them. i would rather see people running the jesters or bmf wheels, it seems like all you see now are rockstars and mazzi hulks.

man the mud grapplers are crazy loud. they arnt that bad at 0-50mph and never realy bothered me but recently i went on a 2hr trip and i was on the freeway doing about 70mph and the hum was so loud you cant hardly heer passengers and can still heer the tires clear over the radio 3/4 turned up, they realy agrivated me and they get louder the more wore out they get mine have about 50% left and i can tell they have goten louder.
    unfortunantly i dont think im going with the mud's again when they ware out cause they look so awsome but i cant take the noise and they havent wore very good for me eather. im pretty sure i am going to go with the trail grapplers i have buddys that have goten great mileage out of them and are quite but still look nice and agressive.
  6. Blackout07

Blackout07 New Member

Nice looking truck. Some gap guards and new wheels will finish it off nicely.
  7. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks man! Yeah, I chose the Ballistics because I have not seen too many trucks with them. I originally wanted the black rockstars but it seemed like everyone was getting them. Those graps look mean on your truck, how loud are they rolling down the road?[/QUOTE]

no problem man, i think the ballistics look better anyway. the rockstars are awsome wheels but you are right sooo many people have them. i would rather see people running the jesters or bmf wheels, it seems like all you see now are rockstars and mazzi hulks.

man the mud grapplers are crazy loud. they arnt that bad at 0-50mph and never realy bothered me but recently i went on a 2hr trip and i was on the freeway doing about 70mph and the hum was so loud you cant hardly heer passengers and can still heer the tires clear over the radio 3/4 turned up, they realy agrivated me and they get louder the more wore out they get mine have about 50% left and i can tell they have goten louder.
    unfortunantly i dont think im going with the mud's again when they ware out cause they look so awsome but i cant take the noise and they havent wore very good for me eather. im pretty sure i am going to go with the trail grapplers i have buddys that have goten great mileage out of them and are quite but still look nice and agressive.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thats what I have heard about them. I love how they look, just crazy loud.