Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

My Turbo Silverado

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by nonnieselman, Jun 6, 2013.

1. nonnieselman

nonnieselman Member 1 Year

The tune is setup to pull timing slowly after 8psi. when it reachs 16psi its pulling all of it out and goin into the negatives to save the poor pistons.

ive got an extra tank than whats in this picture but you get the idea

3 gallons doesnt really last long towing a heavy load with all 3 of them nozzles.

[​IMG]

i run 93 oct and tuned for it.. then slowly added the methanol till i got to 100%.. i started out using -20* windsheild washer fluid and its ~33% methanol. ill throw in pure methanol for the track and use -20* WWF for towing since it helps keep the IATs cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive also got 91# injectors and they are almost maxed out on high boost haha.. time to go bigger.

2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

All I can say is:gasp::great:

3. nonnieselman

nonnieselman Member 1 Year

Posting up a nitrous thread in the performance forum now.

4. darnie1987

darnie1987 Rockstar 100 Posts

how do you like your meth kit>? im doing a kb set up with a 76mm turbo with about 12psi and plan on running there stage 2 kit.