1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Mykk's ride of the month submission

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 04SilveradoMykk, Jun 30, 2008.

1. 04SilveradoMykk

04SilveradoMykk New Member

My one and only daily driver. Check out the Cardomain page for a list of everything done to this stripped down work truck model silverado.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers ~Mykk
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  2. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts

Dude...that's a sick truck!! I can tell you've put alot of hard work into it! :great:
  3. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

very nice truck!!! im jealous. is that the exhaust exit out the rear of the bed there on the passanger side??
  4. DRMZ28

DRMZ28 New Member

sharp looking truck man...what kind of mirrors are those?
  5. 04SilveradoMykk

04SilveradoMykk New Member

Thank you. Yes, the exhaust gets run through the passenger side of the bed before the wheel.

[​IMG]

They are made by Street Scene and called Cal-Vu Sport
  6. Z71_usmc_rebel

Z71_usmc_rebel New Member ROTM Winner

thats a sick ride ! i hope your takin that to some shows in your area! DEF. looks like a lot of thought went into the truck!:great:
  7. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts

I love those tips!! I've seen them advertised, but never have seen them actually on a truck. Looks awesome!! :great:
  8. asstda2b

asstda2b New Member

You had to go and enter your truck for July. (LOL)

Steve: Thanks a lot, putting my TB against this. This truck will eat me for breakfast.
  9. no0b123

no0b123 New Member ROTM Winner

Very nice, show truck quality :great:
    I wish I had the power on demand on my V6. What caused the most significant increase in performance OTHER than NOS lol. Give me a list of like the top 5 things that increased power, not fuel economy :glasses:
  10. sheep

sheep New Member

freakin awesome! very nice truck