Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

mysterious achievement....

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by clgoch187, Dec 3, 2010.

1. clgoch187

clgoch187 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

okay i git a notification that i achieved something but it didnt say what just that it was a "mysterious achievement" and it can go away as quickly as it comes unless you repeat whatever it was you did without knowing what it was....anyway it went away.....i just thought it was weird.

2. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Those are awarded by Cadiacs dog "little sheet head" They generally amount to a wet spot on your carpet over in the corner somewhere, or sometimes in your slippers, or on your bed.

3. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Weird. I'm not a good enough user to get mysterious achievements so i can't help you. Hahaha...

4. troutbug

troutbug Rockstar 100 Posts

Haha! Caddiac must have got a hold of my dog.:tongue:

5. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I have done some looking and honestly think it may have been a glich with the site... Since i cant see anything that talks about a mysterious achievment. and with the upgrades a Glitch from time to time is normal with the good as usual.