N.C. Newbie

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by CLSword, Jan 17, 2011.

1. CLSword

CLSword New Member

Hey guys my name is Chris Sword, I live in Arden, N.C. I have always been a Chevrolet guy even though I haven't been behind the wheel of one for a long time. My dad is a chevy guy and thats where I get it from. My first vehicle was a '93 Jeep Cherokee and I still drive it. It has a 3'' lift and 31x10.50x15 tires and rims and all that good stuff. But I hit a deer and it got totalled for what i saw was no good reason because it didn't do much but a small dent and a busted radiator. But the good news was I got $2,500 dollars and I got to keep my Jeep. Well my mom took the money and put it in her checking account which to my dissappointment got spent. And when I wanted the money she didn't have it so I asked her if she woulod give me her olod truck instead because she got a Camaro. So I ended up with a blue '92 gmc sierra 2wd, 5 speed, with a 4.3l. And I have been driving it for a few months and I have fallen in love with it. So I have big plans for it now. 4/5'' lowering kit for now then later on i would like to put a tbi 350 in it and eventually build a 350 for it. I'll post pics up as soon as I get the chance. I hope ya'll enjoy watching the slow build as much as I will enjoy it myself.

2. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Hey Chris, welcome to the club

3. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

4. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome from Monroe, NC!!!!

5. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard!