1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

N-fab black cab length nerf steps on order!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Rockstarrchevy81, May 21, 2011.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey everyone i been talking about getting the N-FAB nerf steps for awhile now and finally pulled the trigger of getting them for $342 along with my NOTTO HID KIT on it's way also!!!The price for the N-FAB's were not bad compared to allot of site's! I will have them come in sometime hopefully by next week and put on the same day or following day. Anyone with comments or questions you are welcome pic's will be up soon as i install them!! thanks, Jake.
  2. Rockstarrchevy81

Well i called www.4WheelParts.com today said my order was going out today so should be here in the next 3 days or so wed. or thursday and installed by or before friday depending on delivery i will post pic's soon as i get them on and tell me how it looks!
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2011
  3. Rockstarrchevy81

The N-Fab nerf steps should be here today but will be later in the afternoon and want have time to install them depending on what time they do arrive. If so i will install them tom. with one of my buddy's and will take some pic's!
  4. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

If your using 4 wheel parts, have you tried and haggle with them. I have gotten some great prices from them for military discount and by telling them I found cheaper somewhere else. They will price match and usually go lower.
  5. Rockstarrchevy81

Yeah man i forgot about the military discount! Well i guess it wil be okay atleast i know that now when i buy something else from there they were the cheapest i found them for online though. I am still waiting on the them to come in today but they will be here by 7 or before. I plan on getting them put on tomorrow and i will take some pic's will look much better! I still haven't freceived my hid kit from www.carid.com i received my girl friends 6,000k halogen bulb's today but they haven't even sent my hid kit yet! Hopefully will be sent tomorrow and get them monday or tuesday!
  6. Rockstarrchevy81

Well i received my N-Fab nerf steps yesterday and when i got them out the box today they were damaged! It looked like someone took a grinder on one about 2 inchs long right beside the steps and looks way to obvious! I will be boxing them up tomorrow and getting a form printed offline off 4wheelparts to send them back! Also were they suppose to come with the plastic piece's to cover the ends of the rails so water couldn't rust them? I never received any if there was and they bag of bolt's were busted and were laying around all in the box! This is more of a hassle than anything but hopefully i'll go ahead and get everything straightened out this time and receive them back not next week but week after and can mount them up to the truck!
  7. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Wow man that sucks, Hope things get straighten out, cant wait to see them on your ride
  8. Rockstarrchevy81

Yeah man i thought it would be a hassle but i just made things better buy handling it my way lol. I emailed them to let them know all my info on the nerf steps and the order info along with my billing info and also sent picture's for proof along with it. I told them how they were and everything and will be printing a RMA form off and tape the box up and get Ups to come by today too get them shipped back. I also told them i want a full refund for them since they were damaged and will make sure i state that on the form i send back too. I just went ahead and ordered me another set just like it off there site and told them i would be doing that and would like my refund for the other's by next week or so just as long as i get my money back for them. I wll be getting them hopefully tuesday or wednesday because last order i ordered them on a saturday and received them wednesday around 3 so there shipping is pretty fast compared to allot of site's. Well this coming week i will have them installed the day or one day after i receive them and post pic's along with my Hid kit that comes in next week.
  9. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Man that sucks! Good luck with the new ones.
  10. Rockstarrchevy81

Thanks man i already ordered them late last night so they should be in Tuesday-Wednesday since last order i did on saturday and got here on a wed. so actually fast shipping but is a hassle. I will getting the box and the nerf steps boxed back up this weekend along with the RMA form to get a full refund of my money back since i already ordered another set otherwise woulda have waited allot longer so hopefully everything goes well this time. The N-Fab nerf steps i already ordered now have been shipped today so earlier than i though so i'm thinking tuesday they will come in and i can get them put on that afternoon or early wednesday! I will have the damaged one's sent back for full refund of $388 bucks so either way i will have just paid for one but didn't have to go through the hassle of sending them back and taking 2 weeks to get them so i'm happy lol until i get my refund hopefully its fast!!!
    Last edited: May 27, 2011