1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

N Fab Prerunner Light Bar

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by marko54, Apr 17, 2011.

1. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Anyone have the N Fab pre runner light bar mounted on an 07 and later Suburban, Tahoe or avalanche with Pics? would love to see before i consider getting one. thanks
  2. 1500ExtChevy

1500ExtChevy Rockstar

Well it might not be a suburban, avalanche, or a tahoe but I got one on my 2005 Silverado. To give some sort of idea what it looks like mounted atleast.
    Chevy 011.jpg Or Check out the signature.
  3. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

4. racekid91

racekid91 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

That's a good looking truck!

I'm making my own prerunner style light bar soon. Since I don't wanna spend the cash on one, plus I wanna start fabricating my own stuff.
  5. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Thanks guys, i did check out N Fabs site and expanded the pics of the bar on the Avalanche, just wondering if there were pics of one installed on a later Burb.
  6. 1500ExtChevy

1500ExtChevy Rockstar

Fabricating is the best way to go. I put this on due to I had got lucky and searching through craigslist had found this for $75. It will be off hopefully by mid-summer for a new fabricated bumper. Like Buck Stop Bumpers. Too much money for reinforced trail bumpers, and figure a little time I can weld myself one for 1/3 the price. Good luck racekid91 with the fabbing.

Also hope you find what your looking for marko54.