N Fab Prerunner Light Bar

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by marko54, Apr 17, 2011.

1. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

Anyone have the N Fab pre runner light bar mounted on an 07 and later Suburban, Tahoe or avalanche with Pics? would love to see before i consider getting one. thanks

2. 1500ExtChevy

1500ExtChevy Rockstar

Well it might not be a suburban, avalanche, or a tahoe but I got one on my 2005 Silverado. To give some sort of idea what it looks like mounted atleast.
    Chevy 011.jpg Or Check out the signature.

3. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

4. racekid91

racekid91 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

That's a good looking truck!

I'm making my own prerunner style light bar soon. Since I don't wanna spend the cash on one, plus I wanna start fabricating my own stuff.

5. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

Thanks guys, i did check out N Fabs site and expanded the pics of the bar on the Avalanche, just wondering if there were pics of one installed on a later Burb.

6. 1500ExtChevy

1500ExtChevy Rockstar

Fabricating is the best way to go. I put this on due to I had got lucky and searching through craigslist had found this for $75. It will be off hopefully by mid-summer for a new fabricated bumper. Like Buck Stop Bumpers. Too much money for reinforced trail bumpers, and figure a little time I can weld myself one for 1/3 the price. Good luck racekid91 with the fabbing.

Also hope you find what your looking for marko54.