1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

N. NJ lincoln tunnel GWB area need a good shop for 99 K2500 7.4

Discussion in 'NJ - New Jersey Chevy Truck Club' started by staatsof, Apr 7, 2014.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. staatsof

staatsof New Member

I'm currently having a problem which has made the truck dead in the water.

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sh...0-7-4-Won-t-start-when-it-s-above-40F-outside

But once it's mobile again or possibly towed in I need someone to do the following:

It hasn't been running well and I suspect injectors but I also need a new exhaust system and probably new cats.

So I need a good shop that can go through this and diagnose and fix it to outline what needs to be done.

Then I also want to find someone who does good exhaust work and I'd prefer stainless mufflers this time if possible.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

My zip code is 07047 so I'm willing to travel a bid but not 50 miles unless I have no choice.

Beyer Brothers is the local GMC dealer here.

2. staatsof

staatsof New Member

.......... bump

3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I think I can help..I'm very close to you..Lets chat.. Glenn

4. The KiiD

The KiiD New Member

Woodys Automotive by Ledgewood/Roxbury NJ best exhaust work around ill be bringing him my truck very soon

5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

He got it done by some friends of mine up in Waldwick NJ They do work for Vic Edelbrock at times..