Name that truck...

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Crakums_GT, May 19, 2009.

1. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT New Member

Just curious. I am not usually the type to name a vehicle. My truck is Suzie. I felt for her when her grill got all busted up this winter, and sometimes I look out the window and she's sitting there in the driveway looking at me with a "Come on, let's go play" look. Just wondering who else out there has named their truck and if so....what'd you name it?

-Greg
  2. Maxx

Maxx New Member

Emma.......
  3. poncho08

poncho08 New Member

its mad flath and my old pathfinder was the flathfinder i dont name then my buddys do lol
  4. GaryL

GaryL New Member

My 78 is named "Tom". My grandfather bought the truck new and when he got home with it, my grandmother walked out, looked at it and said "welcome home Tom". Stuck ever since.
  5. 97chevz71

97chevz71 New Member

Bernese is what i name mine
  6. Springthing

Springthing New Member

7. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member

"Garbage Truck"

My dad gave it that name from day one, and now everyone I know calls it that! :no:
  8. Springthing

Springthing New Member

I'd call it 'Gawd'...

"Let there be light..!.."

LOL
  9. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member

my GMC was Tucker, my jeep is the Ninja
  10. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

My colbalt ssc is named bolt and my silverado is named silvie. My dads old black dodge he had for plowing was names black beauty:sign0017:
    Last edited: May 20, 2009
  11. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT New Member

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. So Amy has THE truck for spot light hunting lol. Bet you if you drove down the highway at night with all those lights on everybody would pull off when they saw you coming thinking, "What in the hell is a 747 doing landing on this road?" lol.
  12. crane557

crane557 New Member

Amtrack

Mine had a name when I bought it.
  13. cascott325

cascott325 New Member

no name for me. when you name a pet, you are locked in, and i am not willing to give my baby up, so i have a jane doe
  14. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member

That's so funny you mentioned about the 747, I have been told that's what it looks like coming down the road. The other night I was siting at the end of our street with no lights on waiting for my mom to pull up in fron of the house, when I saw her I turned them all on at the same time. I could hear her yelling out the window at me, "Shut those **** m******* f******** lights off!" I guess she had a bad night, because the next morning she told me they looked awesome and then proceeded to tell me that I needed to get a set of 4" fog lights for my front bumper which is now vacant. FYI I have a set of PIAA 510 yellow ion fog lights lined up, just need the $250 and I'll be good to go.

"LET THERE BE LIGHT, AND THEN LET THERE BE MORE LIGHT!" :gasp:
  15. chevybulldog6

chevybulldog6 New Member

I call my baby Bulldog6. My back end sits about one inch lower than the front for now and right after I got the lift done a guy stopped just to look at it and said that where he was from that is called bulldoggin' (my friends and I had never heard this before). And the 6, well thats an Army thing.
  16. chevygurl

chevygurl New Member

Haven't named alot of my cars, but I talk to them! ;)

I did name my Trans Am Steve...don't know why it just came out one day...And even now I think sports cars should be girls and trucks should be boys' names, but it stuck
  17. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member

Allison,
    After her tranny.
    Some times shes called the rig or some other choice words when my wife has to park her.
  18. 1_low_rider

1_low_rider New Member

mine's a litte explicit, so here's the pg-13 version..... "The African American" ...... i'll let you guys put 2 and 2 together!! i hope you're able to laugh about it and not jump all over me!!:na:
  19. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT New Member

LOL. I think I'm going to have to look at lighting up my 4x4 a little more. I do like the lights behind the grill but I think my grill is a little to thick for that to look so good. Allison btw is very close to what my step daughter named my wife's 03 Durango, Alice. I figured it would be princess or some character from Dora lol but Alice works. I've heard the term bulldogging before but wasn't sure what it meant. I heard it out at Glamis when I lived in SoCal (Fontana for anybody that knows that area). My truck actually sits about an inch lower in the back from normal wear and tear. I'm about to add an add-a-leaf kit to bring her back up. Oh and as far as the names (girls for cars and guys for trucks), I think it comes from being around my grandfather growing up, but all mechanical things are she's to me lol. Nice names guys.
  20. GaryL

GaryL New Member

My 76 Trans Am isn't named but I do call it a she. On the other hand, my 77 Formula is named Spot and is definitely a he. It has too much testosterone not to be.