Nascar 2012!!

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by McClintoc, Sep 9, 2012.

1. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

You can see who I pull for in my sig but the 24 is my #1. :glasses:

As for this season, what an end to the regular season! I couldn't finish watching the race last night since it kept getting rain delayed and I had to be at work at 0530 this morning. But I did see this morning that Jeff Gordon made the Chase! I really didn't think he'd make it this year but I am pleasantly surprised.

I have to assume we have some NASCAR fans in here. Who do y'all think will win the title this year?

I would love to say Jeff but the way they have run this season isn't good enough to win the title. Although I do have some hope, considering what Tony Stweart did last year.

In the end, I say Jimmie takes home his sixth title!
  2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I agree with Jimmy maybe getting his 6th but I really hope Jeff can keep racing like he has the past few races and get his 5th. So happy all the Hendrick drivers made the chase gonna make it a sweet "postseason"
  3. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

You brought up his name. Smoke will repeat!! Yes I know he runs Hendrick engines. ANYBODY 24 or 48!!
  4. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I have never been a fan of Stewart but what he did last year was impressive. As for who I want to win the title each year, my list is this:

The 24
    The 48
    The 88
    Whoever is in the fourht Hendrick car
    Any other Chevy driver
    Anyone not in a Toyota
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I grew up in NC ... and never did understand the appeal of NASCAR. :)