1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

navigation system: clock resets itself to wrong time zone

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by heftylefty58, Jan 2, 2008.

Random Gallery Photos

1. heftylefty58

heftylefty58 New Member

I'm in the P.S.T time zone, and I reside in northern CA.

Problem: The Navigation System on our 2003 Yukon Denali resets itself to the C.S.T time zone. According to the previous owner, this happened to him roughly 8 times a year. (He was honest enough to share this with me prior to my purchase.)

Anyway, I witnessed it for the first time this morning (Jan 2) and I'm 100% certain that the time zone was correctly set to P.S.T as of yesterday afternoon.

The previous owner didn't have any luck getting assistance from the dealer, so I was hoping you guys could offer some feedback. Is anyone experiencing this issue? (FYI, I doubt this is relevant, but for the record, my compass variance zone number is set to 4.) Also, the battery is new.