1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Basketball NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by ChevyFan, Apr 19, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Anyone following the NBA this year? Seems like a weak and weird year compared to last year.
  2. The Heater

The Heater Member 100 Posts

I am a Chicago Bulls and Detroit Pistons fan. This year I am following Chicago, Memphis (love their coach, Lionel Hollins), Dallas and the LA Clippers. I would love to see the Clippers make it all the way to the championship. I am a Dallas fan, but they lost some good players to free agency and they are not the same team this season. The 76'ers could be problems for someone this year.

What I hope is this is another year that D.Wade and Lebron the baby don't win the championship.
  3. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Spurs are on a tear but I think OKC may have some energy to compete with them. If Westbrook is shooting efficiently OKC could go alll the way.
  4. Burden33

Burden33 New Member 100 Posts

im still putting my money on the heats.
  5. The Heater

The Heater Member 100 Posts

Spurs look convincingly unstoppable. Especially after this first game in the OKC series. I do think OKC is very good, but I really don't think any team will beat the Spurs this year.

I hate the Miami Heat, and I don't like the Celtics much either, but I have to pull for the Celtics in that series. D Wade is such a phony, and LeBron is a coward for leaving Cleveland, especially the way he did it. The good players stay with their team. Take Paul Pierce for example. Stayed with Boston through some very low seasons, and he is still there. Now, there is a champion.
  6. Coach24

Agreed. I would like to see OKC topple the spurs but they are not as deep as the spurs, overall
  7. Coach24

Well I got my wish. The Thunder toppled the spurs and now have game one against the heat. Only three more wins for the ultimate prize. Go OKC.
  8. Coach24

Go Thunder Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!