1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

nbs 07 ext cab subs

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by jfcastillo20, Sep 25, 2009.

1. jfcastillo20

jfcastillo20 New Member

I have the 10in box from subthump, and just was wondering what sup combos have worked for yall with this box. Im looking for any brand just trying to find something that will fit.
    appreciate any suggestions. thanx
  2. Nickbaldwin86

Nickbaldwin86 Rockstar 100 Posts

What subthump box did you get? single, dual? I don't really see any measurements, maybe not looking hard enough

I don't know how much money you want to spend and that is a BIG factor is car audio.... BIG factor in anything

I went with two 10" MTX T5500s in a custom box for my single cab, it hits way harder then I need it or want it to. I think the T5500s are to deep for your box but I don't know without measurements from your box (looks deep but I don't want to judge just off a picture)

I recommend Crutchfield for the best place to buy and best customer service I have ever seen from a online dealer. I waited for a good sale and got both my subs and amp for cheap

I am a MTX fan, have ran a lot of MTX and never had a problem... The slim MTX subs hit hard and sound great it you have the money and need slim subs for that box
  3. jfcastillo20

jfcastillo20 New Member

its the dual and about 6 inches deep