Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

For Sale NBS 07 silverado 1500 LT

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Harri462, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Harri462

Harri462 New Member

NBS lifted 07 silverado 1500 LT

[TABLE="width: 100%, align: center"]
    [TR]
    [TD]Only reason I am selling this truck is because I'm getting knee surgery and it's gunna be a nuisance for the 8 month recovery time trying to jump up in it with a leg cast haha. It's an 07 silverado LT with everything except gps and electric seats. I'm the 2nd owner with 57,xxx miles on her running strong all with synthetic oil changes at the dealership. A month ago I had all the fluids changed at the trenary Chevy dealer like tranny fluid, diff, etc.. There was an accident but no damage was done to the truck. AT ALL. An elderly lady rear ended me and hit my hitch just causing her to need a front bumper. She wanted to claim it on her insurance so therefore thats what the police report did on my vehicle was make it look bad for me. I have documentation and everything for potential buyers that are unsure because of this. As for aftermarket stuff on it I installed a 4inch super lift about 18k miles ago and it still fits in the car washes which is awesome cause it takes forever to hand wash. 20inch incubus offroad rims, 33/12.50/20 toyo a/t put on less than 4k miles ago. Rhino liner, tint all the way around, HID kits done all the right way (expensive). Gibson dual exhaust which is currently making a small rattling noise in the muffler. The weld connecting the muffler to the pipe is coming loose so it just needs re welded (its too cold for me to bother at the moment). Drilled and slotted rotors, 14-18 highway 9-13 city estimated, kicker sub and system, fender flares painted to match, towing package. I have towed my trailer fully loaded with 3 dirtbikes a 55 gallon jug filled with water and all kinds of equipment with no issues at all. She drives straight for a lifted vehicle I have no complaints other than the bumper stops I put on myself to prevent the tires from rubbing. It has a remote start which comes in handy, she is ready to be sold and driven as a daily driver or a weekend vehicle it is in that good of shape. I'm an honest person I have nothing to hide about the vehicle. It's paid off and mine and I really dont want to sell it but sh*t happens and hopefully someone else can love it like i do. It has won many car shows in my old town and still runs as strong as the day I bought her. Pictures won't do justice so I hope you come and take her for a test drive. Call or shoot me a text anytime my name is James (812)240-7889 the vehicle blue books at $25,901 so I feel comfortable asking $26,500. Thank you for your interest!
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

164758_483941249164_776424164_5620813_3293919_n.jpg IMG_1871.jpg IMG_1652.jpg IMG_1703.jpg 29533_405555807296_718567296_4265382_368847_n.jpg

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good luck with the sale!!,

3. Harri462

Harri462 New Member

thanks! bump for pics

4. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good luck with the sale man. I think you could come down some if you need the money asap i know you go by bluebook but people these days dont belive in paying retail lol. My truck i would be fine at selling for 24k easy but i also have allot of money into my truck over 6k but dont always get what you put into the truck but good luck bro.

5. Harri462

Harri462 New Member

I'm not looking for money ASAP. I just believe its a fair price for what the truck is worth. We shall see I suppose

6. Harri462

Harri462 New Member

Bump for $500 price drop