Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

NBS Key Transponder Program?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by afireinside, Oct 1, 2010.

1. afireinside

afireinside Member

With a New Body 08-2011 Silverado how can one program a new keys transponder? Trying to help a guy at work with his 2010 he had the keys cut but dident want to pay the $100.00 fee to program.

2. gates59

gates59 New Member

I had problems with my last key but the way to program is insert original key in, turn to run or start truck. Then remove key and insert new key within 10 seconds and turn to run and wait until security light shuts off.

3. afireinside

afireinside Member

Great thanks I freaked remembering that I had only one key also (bought truck used) I bought 2 off ebay for $13.00 each and gonna have them cut tomorow