1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

NC Local Rock at it's finest

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by grrr..., Jan 31, 2011.

1. grrr...

grrr... Rockstar 100 Posts

2. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sounds pretty good. The dummer looks like he is 12! hahaha

3. grrr...

grrr... Rockstar 100 Posts

Yeah, the drummer is actually 15. He is officially signed with the band and goes to HS fulltime.

4. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That is crazy! This got me thinking about other local NC rock bands and I thought about 5lb Bag. I know there was a member from Jacksonville and a member from Greenville and can't remember the rest. I just tried to Google them and could not come up with anything. I remember having thier CD when I was in HS, but seems like there is no info on the web about them....

5. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Very nice. Quite impressive that the drummer is only 15. He looks his age but plays really well. If he can improve on his stage presence a bit he'll be a big asset to that band.