1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

NC to Las Vegas hitch hiker episode

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by skipray, Oct 18, 2009.

1. skipray

skipray Member

Well,my 95 burb with 250,000 made it from NC to Vegas with no problems.I stopped for gas and two two hour power naps and a shower at the flying J.I'm definately a happy camper.I was figuring Murphys Law would kick in somewhere along the way,but I was wrong.75-85mph almost the whole way.
    Along the way,it was pouring down rain.I saw a hitch hiker standing along the road.I decided to be a good guy and give him a ride.It took about one minute to realize this guy had serious case of really bad BO.I decided that he was not going to be getting a ride as far as he wanted.I dropped him off at the first truck stop that I came across.I also picked up a can of air freshener.After getting up the road a bit,my conscious was getting the better of me for kicking this guy out.This guy was down on his luck for whatever reason.People have helped me when I was down and out.Well,I justified it in my head looking at it as taking a guy out of the rain along the road and dropping him off at a nice dry truck stop.I even gave him ten bucks to get something to eat or drink if that was his thing.
    Well after a couple of hours more,I smelled that bad BO again.I realized it was me LOL.After a shower at the truck stop,I didn't put on any anti-perspirant!

2. Thundare

Thundare Rockstar 100 Posts

lol your bad