1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Need a light bar! For fog lights.

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Silverado 2005 LS, Apr 1, 2013.

1. I have two Baja fog light I want to mount but I'm having trouble finding a decent well priced light bar to mount them too.
    any help will be appreciated!!! I only need to mount two! But one that can fit 4 would be preferred !
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Is it lifted? If no I would mount them low like with a Bull bar or the CARR lightwing.. DSCF9270.jpg DSCF9434.jpg DSCF9435.jpg I'll have PIAA's on mine soon..
  3. The light wing looks awesome. Just one question is how do you mount it?
  4. Enkeiavalanche

I shaved down the Plate frame (Plastic) and bolted it to that. When I get my new lights soon I will take apart the whole front to mount better and run the wires Unseen..
  5. So could I just use the front license plate screws to mount it?
  6. Enkeiavalanche

I would use something thicker..And a Lock washer and nut on the inside..
  7. Oh okay!! Thank you for the advice! I have a wing on the way from amazon! ;)
  8. Enkeiavalanche

What did you pay for it? I can get them...
  9. I paid $72.85 shipping was free. whats your price?
  10. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

i have a light wing on my truck, and it works great!

Alex

Attached Files: