1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Need a new system

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Apr 2, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Anyone on a discount program for Dell? Or have an old Dell they want to get rid of? I have a Dell D630 for the past year and I like it a lot and want another one. I might have one coming to me in the future, but we'll have to just wait and see.
  2. bzboardco

bzboardco Rockstar 100 Posts

3. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

4. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Actually... after re-reading your post... this may not be up your alley. These are just dirt cheap systems - not necessarily latest and/or best.
  5. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

The D630s are very fine laptops. I just issued 2 of 3 identical D630s we purchased to users. If only I could come up with a reason to get that laptop and turn in my current D800. I like the D800, but it's starting to get a tad dated... I think my boss is going to trade his OLD Inspiron 2200 or something like that in for the D630. Meh, it's for the better. Unfortunately I don't have any real links to deals for you.
  6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Well Steve if you would have posted this a year ago I could have helped you, but unfortunately one of the things GM took away from us was the employee discounts. Dell used to be 25% for friends and family, I wouldn't have hesitated to send you one of those coupons in the mail. Well maybe if things straighten out they might give some of that back, I will keep you in mind though.:happy: