Need a new system

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Apr 2, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Anyone on a discount program for Dell? Or have an old Dell they want to get rid of? I have a Dell D630 for the past year and I like it a lot and want another one. I might have one coming to me in the future, but we'll have to just wait and see.

2. bzboardco

bzboardco Rockstar 100 Posts

3. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

4. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Actually... after re-reading your post... this may not be up your alley. These are just dirt cheap systems - not necessarily latest and/or best.

5. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

The D630s are very fine laptops. I just issued 2 of 3 identical D630s we purchased to users. If only I could come up with a reason to get that laptop and turn in my current D800. I like the D800, but it's starting to get a tad dated... I think my boss is going to trade his OLD Inspiron 2200 or something like that in for the D630. Meh, it's for the better. Unfortunately I don't have any real links to deals for you.

6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Well Steve if you would have posted this a year ago I could have helped you, but unfortunately one of the things GM took away from us was the employee discounts. Dell used to be 25% for friends and family, I wouldn't have hesitated to send you one of those coupons in the mail. Well maybe if things straighten out they might give some of that back, I will keep you in mind though.:happy: