1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Need A San Diego Member for 5202 HID Install

Discussion in 'CA - SoCal Chevy Truck Club' started by Gremlyns Garage, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Gremlyns Garage

Gremlyns Garage New Member

Hi All,
    I have been asked by my supplier to find a San Diego GM truck owner that wants to upgrade their 5202 fog lights to HIDs. They want to do an install write up, and will do the install for you. They are located in the Central SD area and would likely need to do the work during normal business hours. The kit for this won't be free, but I will sell it to whoever wants to do this at a substantial discount AND you get a free install. If you're interested, please e-mail me at sales@gremlynsgarage.com. It will come down to first come/first served and whoever can arrange to do this with little hassel.
  2. Gremlyns Garage

Afternoon bump!
  3. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

We have alot of members in and around San Diego, can you give us an eximated price you would sell it to us?
  4. Gremlyns Garage

Lets say $70, sound good? (that's $15 off)
  5. akpride49

akpride49 New Member

Good deal

70 bucks is a steal of a deal. especially if it includes install. depending on the warranty of the kit...it might be cheaper to use ebay...but then you have to deal with shipping ballasts and bulbs back to china when they go bad. i personally pay the extra money for the warranty so i dont have to deal with the problems of replacing bad parts. and i used to sell hids!
  6. Gremlyns Garage

How about lifetime warranty included? All the kits I sell have lifetime warranties included in the price :)
  7. DIGS16

DIGS16 Rockstar 100 Posts

do u ship HID lights??? if so i would be interested in buying some for my 04 silverado... can i install them my self??
  8. Gremlyns Garage

Yes and yes. Check my sig for the link to my store.
  9. DIGS16

it said it couldnt find the server lol haha anyother way to check your site
  10. DIGS16

the link is missing the S after gremlyn that was the issue