1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Need advice on leveling kit

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Mikeyk09, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Mikeyk09

Mikeyk09 New Member

Hi so im interested in putting some 285/65/18 nitto terra grapplers on some new rims. Im currently looking at the Rancho leveling kit: http://www.gorancho.com/shock_looku...verado 1500 Pickup&drive=4WD&height=&x=53&y=4. [HR][/HR]I like this kit because im not making any alterations to the truck compared to some where you have to cut in spacers and add tension to the truck. does anyone have experience with this kit? after adding it what size rims and tires could you fit? If anyone has any other kits they like im open to suggestions. also if anyone happens to know what rims I would need with backspacing as well. can I use 18*8 or 18*9 and would I need some back spacing on either?

2. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Rancho has great products and awesome customer support so if you dont mind spending the money on their level kit, go for it. As far as wheel/tire set up 18x9 with a -0 offset should be good. +18 if you are not wanting to trim any plastic.

In before stockman says your truck will blow up with level kit.