Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Need an opinion

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by heavy chevy, Apr 10, 2009.

1. heavy chevy

heavy chevy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Ok peeps here is the deal. I recently got my refund back from superchips and I am planning on buying a new tuner and here is the three options I am considering. Wait4meperformance has a sct hand held with 3 custom tunes done by jessie. Edge evolution of course we know what it does. Diablo sport preditor with a custom tune done by ssmonty. All three cost about the same but the wait4me can delet your torque management. If you have had any dealings with these three would you please speak up and tell me. I dont want to make the same mistake I did with the superchips cortex. I have a 08 4.8 with a cai and cherrybomb exhaust. You must know that your remarks will influence my decision to buy. I am also concidering Wheatly.

Thanks

2. rackchaser71

rackchaser71 Rockstar

have not used the others but had the diablo and loved it, my 2000 5.3 with diablo tuner would outrun my dads '05 with a superchips tuner, dont know if that helps any, the custom tune is very easy and lets you do alot