1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

need an opinion

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by nmc2010, Aug 13, 2011.

1. nmc2010

nmc2010 New Member

so chromesilver02 gave me an idea and i wanna know what you guys thing. i have a bunch of red accents i guess you can call it onmy truck. and he suggested alot painting the mirrors and door handle? is that to much or should i go for it? i'll put a pic up of the truck so you can see the red.

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  2. dedmon27

dedmon27 New Member

I think if you paint those items you might as well paint the front bumper cover too. Me personally I like the mono-tone look, nowadays.
  3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Last edited: Aug 14, 2011
  4. BigMike2011

BigMike2011 New Member

I say you go for it i think it will look pretty good. By the way that hood scoop looks pretty bada** with the red accent
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

I would do the Bowties and thats it.. Just a little to give the effect...
  6. dknoerzer

dknoerzer New Member

If it were my truck, I would consider painting the handles/mirrors white, but not red. The red in the scoop does look bada** though. Personally I like black mirrors and door handles. I agree a red bowtie might look good. Nice truck
  7. ajarman

ajarman New Member 1000 Posts

I would leave what you have and add the red bowtie and maybe start color matching in white. Do you have any interior parts red?
  8. nmc2010

nmc2010 New Member

Yeah my head unit is red aswell as interior lights that blink to the. Bass
  9. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts

I think a member on this forum (I can't remember who right now) can take a picture of a ride and fill in the colors of what you might think you want to change/paint. By modeling first, you should get a pretty good idea of what the changes will look like. Unfortunately, I am not that good with a computer, so I don't know exactly how to do. But if you can or know someone, it may be worth the time to do that first.
  10. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts

I'm always partial to white and chrome.I would get rid of the red and keep it simple and classy by using silver and white accents........but thats just my opinion.