1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Need assistance...can make up my mind BLACK or SILVER

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by altheflip, Feb 18, 2009.

1. altheflip

altheflip New Member

Hey guys looking for suggestions on which one to get. Looking for new shoes for my '07 Tahoe (Amber Bronze) I like the black a lot, but 2nd guessing myself. Please help...

Here is a stock picture of an Amber Bronze Tahoe. Once I get home I'll post a few more pic of my truck.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  2. cascott325

cascott325 New Member 1000 Posts

wel... what are they goin on? that will help us out alot, especially if you were to post a pic or 2
  3. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts

Yeah, post a pic of your ride so we can see what it's goin on. That will make it easier for us to judge
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

need assistance black or silver

I saw a Silverado p/u, I think the body color was same as yours (or close to) with black wheels and looked real good!
  5. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts

Tough call...I would lean toward the silver, but that's just my opinion
  6. TMRuiz

TMRuiz New Member

Just weigh your pros and cons. The black can probably go a little longer without being cleaned but from the pic they look like they have a sort of satin finish which would make it blend with the tire and be a little hard to seperate the two from a glance. But you like to keep your ride clean and shinny I would go with the chrome for the shine factor.
  7. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

i would say go with the chrome, but thats just me
  8. Land Shark

Land Shark New Member

I am just a big fan of the matte black finish. I like the way it looks. That's the next thing I'm getn to replace the rims that are on my Silverado.
  9. dutzowmo

dutzowmo New Member

I would go with the silver, or if you want both you can try knight chrome that some companies such a pro comp xtreme alloys. It is a very dark chrome
  10. cascott325

cascott325 New Member 1000 Posts

eh, why choose... just get both!