1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Need better fog lights- HELP

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by dpeter, Dec 27, 2010.

1. dpeter

dpeter Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I have factory fog lamps on my 2000 Yukon and find them LACKING to put it politely. Lots of auxillary lights out there but I am looking for an upgrade to existing or a replacement that would work in the stock location. I am not locked out of cutting and fabricating new mounts but would rather not. Thanks, Doug
  2. dpeter

Thought I would give this thread a bump and hope for some ideas. Thanks for any direction.
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

HID's Baby!!!! I put a set in my Z71 Av with 35 watt ballest Just check to see if your housing is Plastic or glass...
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Hey Enkei - Would you not recommed them if you have plastic housing?
  5. dpeter

Would these be a bulb replacement for factory fogs or complete lamp and housing in existing location?