Need factory radio harness for 2009 Chevy silverado

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by snyderd758, Dec 16, 2012.

1. snyderd758

snyderd758 New Member

As title says I had a pioneer head unit installed by what I thought was a professional shop. They basically mutilated all the framing behind the dash and instead of using the correct harness they hard wired the deck and tossed the plastic connecter that I would hook up the correct harness too. I need an online source I can order one from thank you.

2. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

I would go back to the shop that did the install and really pitch a fit. The harness that plugs into the factory harness is actually pretty inexpensive so there's no excuse.

3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

x2 on that. Wait until you drive by and there are a few customers in there, then do it. I am sure someone will come along with the link that you want for the harness. You could checkout GMpartsclub.com or a site like that. They have all OEM GM parts.

4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

If you did not have a Bose system this should be the part from Metra..[h=1]Stock No. 71-2105[/h][h=2]OEM HARN Product Details

• Plugs into OEM radio
    • Power 4 Speaker
    [/h]

5. tigersdl65

tigersdl65 Rockstar 100 Posts

You may want to check your local parts house, I have surprisingly enough found these at advance, and auto zone occasionally.