1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

    The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

    Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

need fender flare pins and spoiler type tailgate hardware

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by pontiacGTP123, Jul 17, 2009.

  1. pontiacGTP123

    pontiacGTP123 Rockstar 100 Posts

    does anyone know where to get whatever holds the factory fender flares on for a 04 sierra? I was told that there is small little plastic pins that go in it, where can I get them? and also I have the spoiler type tailgate cap and need the hardware that holds that in, It has square like holes but what goes in the holes for the bolts? If someone could send me a pic of what it goes in the holes for the spoiler cap I would appreciate it also.
  2. Greg84

    Greg84 Rockstar 100 Posts

    The tailgate spoiler is held in with rivnuts and torx bolts. The rivnuts get pushed in the hole and they expand when you run a bolt through them. Fender flares are held in with nylon/plastic push rivets. Maybe a body supply and fastner place could get both, but I don't know for sure..



Share This Page