Need for more lights

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by silverbike9, Sep 8, 2012.

1. silverbike9

silverbike9 New Member

I started with 6000k 55watt hids , then 5000k halogen fogs under the bumper , added the LED light bar across the top of the grill . Then found out the lights were too bright in the fog so I just added the 55k Halogen KC fogs behind the grill.

Attached Files:

2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

That looks sweet! ever thought about some strobe lights? I'm looking for ideas on my next "lighting mod" and have been thinking about adding some extra reverse lights. What are you running for reverse?

3. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Looks great. May be a stupid question, but what do you tie into? I love lights on a truck and always wanted to add more but its the tieing it into/me screwing it up that scares me

4. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Looks good, I've been trying to decide on what other lights to put on my truck for when i go out on the trails to the hunting and fishing spots in the early am or late evening. Once again, looks good bud.

5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Where did you get the LED light bar from?

6. silverbike9

silverbike9 New Member

off ebay bestsupply4u 15 feet for about $12.00 clear waterproof rope

7. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 3 Years 1000 Posts

Have you been happy with them? (I never buy off of ebay) because a similar 5m rope is $150 from superbright led's so for $17 plus shipping is a steal.

8. silverbike9

silverbike9 New Member

I've cut it into 4 pieces works great . also purchased a lot of other leds off ebay with no problems