Newest Gallery Photos

  1. Chevy Truck Forum

    Welcome To!

    The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

    Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

    Join Today ~ It's Free

    Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Need help.. ~ Dropping Chevy Truck

Discussion in 'Lowered & Urban Suspension' started by MEGATHRASH 1, Oct 1, 2011.


    MEGATHRASH 1 New Member

    I wanna drop my truck like this..


    What parts will i need..

    its a 5/8 drop..but idk what that even means lol! what company's are good also?

  2. ChevyFan

    ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

    What's your Year/Make/Model for your truck?

    99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

    As mentioned above by Steve......we need to know what Year and Model Truck you have......a 5/8 Drop Means the Truck have been Lower/Dropped 5ins" in the Front and Lower/Dropped 8ins" in the Rear.......and as far as what Company'S(Good).......Bell-Tech.....Eibach......DJM......Ground Force are some of the ones to look at......keep in mind that dropping any Truck that Low.....will Cost a Good Chunk of $$$$.....

    Truck Lowering Kits At StylinTrucks.Com
  4. suzukiracer

    suzukiracer Member

    Best bet for you is drop knuckles with smaller coil springs for the front and drop hangers and shackles for the rear
  5. ZSI52

    ZSI52 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

    I know this is a older thread, but you'll need 2" lowering Spindles, and 2" coils cut an inch for the front. Or 3" coils if you can find them. For the back you'll need a c-notch, 6" flip kit, and lowering shackles. That'll give you a 5/8. Belltech or Mcgaughys are the companies I'd order from. People have way too many problems with DJM.

Share This Page