1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

    The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

    Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

need help finding a part...

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by usmctribe, May 14, 2009.

  1. usmctribe

    usmctribe New Member

    i am having trouble finding a website where i can find an interior part. Its the A- Pillar cover on the passenger side. I've seen aftermarket ones you can put gauges in, but thats for the drivers side. I dont want to go to the dealer, they will be my last resort. Any suggestions? I've tried looking on the auto parts warehouse with no luck.
  2. Springthing

    Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

  3. usmctribe

    usmctribe New Member

    I did but no luck. I guess im gunna have to go to the dealer or maybe a junk yard

Share This Page