1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NEED HELP FINGING FLOOR MATS.... Please help!

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by s5belford, Oct 22, 2009.

1. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I have a 09 silverado extended cab and have been looking around online for those sweet molded floor mats that are really deep for the slushy winters in MI.

Does anyone have them in their truck, with any thoughts or pictures? and where you got them?

I've been looking at them online but non of them have pics of them actually in a silverado. so just wondering if anyone knows where to get them for a good price? or if they're even worth the $70-$150

Thanks,
    Steve
  2. donl

donl New Member 100 Posts

Sorry no pics but my 09 LTZ Crew Cab 4wd came with Weather Tech Floor Liners from the dealer. First time I've ever had the floor liners in anything and they are great.
  3. 08SierraSLE

08SierraSLE New Member

I've got weather techs in my Sierra and I love them. I don't have any pics but I also don't know how different my interior is from yours. They fit really well and I highly recommend them.
  4. Stouffer

Stouffer New Member 100 Posts

I have the Weather Techs as well. Love them. You hardly ever have to vacuum the truck at all. Highly recommend getting them.
  5. heavy chevy

heavy chevy New Member 100 Posts

heck auto zone had a huge selection of floor mats. support you local economy on this purchase.
  6. s5belford

7. DarkCherry

DarkCherry New Member

www.autoanything.com has the weather tech molded ones as well as the husky liners. Personally i like the weather tech ones. Cabelas also has a line of liners (made by weathertech) that are identical to the weathertechs and plus they are a little cheaper.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...-box.jsp.form23&Go.x=0&_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1

8. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member 100 Posts

Hey, Steve, I've got a couple of cut down litter boxes that I could run over to ya this weekend -

Dusty
  9. s5belford

Ha, thanks Dusty but I'll keep shopping around, I don't have the new truck smell anymore but I'm not sure I'm looking for the kitty litter smell :) Where at in MI are you?

10. s5belford