Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

need help getting parts to do the lowest possible static drop.

Discussion in 'Lowered & Urban Suspension' started by pantydropper, Jan 25, 2012.

1. pantydropper

pantydropper New Member

I have a 2001 sierra 1500 I already have spindles with my keys backed out in the front (I have drop keys on the way. also I have a axle flip kit for the rear. not installed.) with drop shackles on the rear with the blocks taken out. do lowering control arms, drop spindles, an drop keys all work together? (I have the rear figured out for the most part.) I really just want a 6/8 drop on my truck.

2. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Generally the 6/8 kits like DJM consist of new control arms and rear leaf spring hardware for the rear. Not sure what spindles you have or if they would need to be changed or not.