Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Need help in locating proper window regulator rollers for my 89 suburban...

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by 80 grit, Oct 28, 2011.

1. 80 grit

80 grit Rockstar

...I received a "variety pack" from dorman and it sends three rollers (only one of the three is usable) so if this is the route I was forced to go I would need to buy 12 packs at 10.00 a piece. For that much coin I might as well buy four new regulators...

I located ones on LMC for 3.95 each and it would seem this is the way to go...but I am wondering if anyone ever purchased these and if they will be sized correctly to fit my tracks. The reason why I question this is thus far I have spent mucho dinero with LMC and I am a little disappointed with the fit and finish on some of their products (rubber seals in particular for windows).

Right now my burb is withstanding heavy wind and rain with garbage bags straining to keep the rain out so I would like to get this resolved asap. Thanks for any direction....

2. Joeairforce

Joeairforce Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

All I can say is the roller I received for my tailgate window from LMC was correct...

3. 80 grit

80 grit Rockstar

Thanks bro...as LMC seems to be the only "rodeo" in town, I placed my order for 12 new ones. Hopefully they will get here soon so i can get these windows rolling again and then on to the good stuff!!!!