1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Need help putting CD player in 94 silverado

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by runninlope, Dec 22, 2009.

1. runninlope

runninlope New Member

Ok guys i have heard severle things that i need to buy to instal my new cd player in my [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]pick [COLOR=blue !important]up[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]. But does anyone know what i really need? Will i need the new face place that goes over the 2 heater vents of can i put the cd player where the tape deck and cuby hole was? Thats my biggest problem then will i need [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]mounting [COLOR=blue !important]brackets[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] or anything like that? I am planning on just hard wiring everything to the cd player so i wont need another wire connector. Some PLEASE help
  2. runninlope

runninlope New Member

Ok guys i have heard severle things that i need to buy to instal my new cd player in my pick up. But does anyone know what i really need? Will i need the new face place that goes over the 2 heater vents of can i put the cd player where the tape deck and cuby hole was? Thats my biggest problem then will i need mounting brackets or anything like that? I am planning on just hard wiring everything to the cd player so i wont need another wire connector. Some PLEASE help
  3. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 New Member

I answered your other thread... And no you wont need any other mounting hardware... The piece that replaces your center vent section mounte with two tabs on the top and two push clips on the bottom. Just how the factory piece mounts...