1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

need help running wire

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by Burden33, Jan 20, 2013.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

External light bar mounts (like the one Burden embedded a pic of) always worry me -- because it's entirely too easy to swipe a spendy light bar off those mounts very, very quickly.
  2. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

No go on the light yet since gm is doing warranty work on my truck I should have it back this week coming which will Give me the weekend to work on it. I know what your saying surreal that's why I order the security bolts from rigid last week to be put in whenever they show up
  3. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I know what your saying surreal that's why I order the security bolts from rigid last week to be put in whenever they show up[/QUOTE]

I will be ordering the security nuts this week. My light bar should be here in a week or so.
  4. zigger215

zigger215 Member 2 Years 500 Posts

I will be ordering the security nuts this week. My light bar should be here in a week or so.[/QUOTE]

Good idea, always recommended for them spendy light bars
  5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

[MENTION=24764]Burden33[/MENTION] where did you end up mounting your switch? Did you get the light installed? And of course it didn't happen if there aren't any pics.:sign0020:
  6. JimmyA

JimmyA Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Iwould like to know the switch location to!
  7. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Hey guys sorry I been working almost a month straight with no time off to do the install I just happen to get the bar installed on the roof today will be doing the wiring next week as well as installing my cut fender flares.

image-2347479556.jpg

Attached Files: