Need Help with Detailing Products

Discussion in 'Audio & Video Classifieds' started by kahaunaele22, Oct 14, 2009.

1. kahaunaele22

kahaunaele22 New Member

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with finding a good leather care kit for my seats. and any tips or tricks on how to clean my seats. by the way they are a Light tan color. I belive its called Light Titanium.

Any Information would be helpful.

-Derek

2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

My first truck had tan leather seats and they were a pain to keep clean, I always liked Meguires two step cleaner. The first step is an actual cleaner that you rub in to the material, then you take a clean rag and kind of buff it out and it doesn't streak or get slimy. Then step 2 is an aloe and protectant, it keeps the leather soft and keeps it from cracking from the sun light. Both steps will cost you about $20 total, and it usually lasts all summer.

3. FSTASNTZ

FSTASNTZ New Member

4. suburban2500

suburban2500 Member

the best way to get dirt out is a magic ereaser the mr clean white sponge things there amazing you just need to hit the seat with a good condition after the best part is your only using water no chemicals

5. Ryanbabz71

Ryanbabz71 Member

6. shurshot

shurshot Rockstar 100 Posts

I have been detailing since 1995 and the best line of products I have found are located here:
    www.dwgint.com I had a Clothing Cleaner shop buy the leather cleaner from me cause they thought it was the best & I agree!

Good Luck and let me know if you have any questions........

JC

7. [Cerberus]

[Cerberus] New Member