Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Need Help with Detailing Products

Discussion in 'Audio & Video Classifieds' started by kahaunaele22, Oct 14, 2009.

1. kahaunaele22

kahaunaele22 New Member

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with finding a good leather care kit for my seats. and any tips or tricks on how to clean my seats. by the way they are a Light tan color. I belive its called Light Titanium.

Any Information would be helpful.

-Derek

2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

My first truck had tan leather seats and they were a pain to keep clean, I always liked Meguires two step cleaner. The first step is an actual cleaner that you rub in to the material, then you take a clean rag and kind of buff it out and it doesn't streak or get slimy. Then step 2 is an aloe and protectant, it keeps the leather soft and keeps it from cracking from the sun light. Both steps will cost you about $20 total, and it usually lasts all summer.

3. FSTASNTZ

FSTASNTZ New Member

4. suburban2500

suburban2500 Member

the best way to get dirt out is a magic ereaser the mr clean white sponge things there amazing you just need to hit the seat with a good condition after the best part is your only using water no chemicals

5. Ryanbabz71

Ryanbabz71 Member

6. shurshot

shurshot Rockstar 100 Posts

I have been detailing since 1995 and the best line of products I have found are located here:
    www.dwgint.com I had a Clothing Cleaner shop buy the leather cleaner from me cause they thought it was the best & I agree!

Good Luck and let me know if you have any questions........

JC

7. [Cerberus]

[Cerberus] New Member