1. Chevy Truck Forum

    Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

    The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

    Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

    Join Today ~ It's Free

    Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

need help with ordering the right dizzy

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by nizmo240sx, Jan 23, 2011.

Newest Gallery Photos

  1. nizmo240sx

    nizmo240sx New Member

  2. nizmo240sx

    nizmo240sx New Member

    ok let me just rephrase ma sentence..i need help ordering a distributor for the truck my cousin wants a aftermarket one like msd..need this info asap thanks
  3. nizmo240sx

    nizmo240sx New Member

    cmon anyone I need help woth buying a distributor..
  4. stephan

    stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

    Just call Summit & tell them you want the MSD replacement for the GM distributor that came in your '86 C-10. Let them sort out the part number, that way if it's wrong it's their fault, not yours & they'll take it back nqa.

    **edit I know that one you're looking at is at Jegs, but you might save yourself some $$$ if you call Summit & compare prices. 1-800-230-3030 That distributor will fit (physically) but you need to read what the Jegs ad says at the bottom. I have no idea what set up you already have or if it's already been converted. If you have the hei or if you have the comp controled dist, & you are converting over, or if it has already been converted, you will need to tell them this when you order.

    MSD Ignition 8360 - MSD Billet and Pro-Billet Distributors Details

    50-state legal via EO #D-40-38
    For GM HEI replacement, kit #121-8474 is availble with a Blaster SS coil and coil wire
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2011

Share This Page