Need help

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by 08RedChevy, Oct 10, 2009.

1. 08RedChevy

08RedChevy New Member

I've been trying to buy tires for a month with no luch at all. I have the stock 275 20's, i want to go up to something like a 33 12.50 20. I cant find anything in a 20. I would like to have 285 or 295. What tire do most people run with a 20, I want something like the goodyear duratrac. I want an aggressive tire, dont want a street tread.

Thanks for any help

2. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hard to lend a hand when you don't post your vehicle info. Take a minute and create a signature. Easiest way to get an idea of tire/wheel fit recommendations is to goto: http://www.tirerack.com/index.jsp
    Select your mfg,year and model. Pick your wheel size and they recommend a tire that will fit.

3. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

As far as I know, very few off-road tires are made for 20 inch rims. The most common off-road rim size is 15" follwed by the 16" or 16.5". Any other size tires are also going to cost significantly more because of the oddball size.

4. 08RedChevy

08RedChevy New Member

I have an 08 Crew Cab 4x4 Sliverado with a 2.5 front leveling kit. I like the Falken high country and it comes in a 305/50 R20