need helping finding a part

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by redneckarmyMP, Jul 11, 2011.

  1. redneckarmyMP

    redneckarmyMP New Member

    One of the pins that sit in the center of the leaf springs just above the axle has broken. And now my rear end is beginning to shift to one side. Ive looked around and cant seem to find where i can order a new one. Anybody know where I can find one??
  2. ChevyBoy2009

    ChevyBoy2009 New Member

    could you go to the junkyard and pick one up?
  3. dsfloyd

    dsfloyd New Member

    x2 on checking junk yard. check any spring shops that may be in your area.
  4. redneckarmyMP

    redneckarmyMP New Member

    alright..well i was hoping to avoid that and just get some new ones but that may end up being what i have to do. thanks guys!

Share This Page