Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Need Ideas on Front End Light Bars

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Tater, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Tater

Tater Member

Hey ya'll , been a while.. Looking to get a light bar or brush guard for my truck and was going to get some ideas from the 'crew'. Truck is going in shop this week, or early next for 6 inchs and to be re-geared so looking forward to heading stateside and taking her riding. SO light bars, pre runner? full brush guard? bull bar? Any and all ideas and pictures welcome! :great: Thanks ya'll
  2. Tater

Tater Member

AND also was wondering about being able to keep my tow hooks up front... I know alot of brush guards require them to be removed, and thats a no go.. truck is treated like a truck, not just cause it turns the ladies heads.. So again and you for ideas!! :great:
  3. seffieldvillage@aol.com

seffieldvillage@aol.com Rockstar 100 Posts

hi check mine out. it bolts to the frame. ralph
  4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Unfortunately the Westin bullbar on your year Silverado requires the removal of the tow hooks, I can't think of any right off the top of my head that do enable you to use the tow hooks.
  5. Tater

Tater Member

I like the light bar on colorado man.. I found one online, looks like tow hooks stay, but its not as beefy as bull bar. Anyone seen or even heard of this ??[​IMG]

Thanks for the input guys :great:
  6. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I just ordered my brush guard last week so it should be here soon.but I think I'll have to remove the tow hooks.I have heard of some people being able to keep them but I'm not positive because I've never seen it myself.i broke one first time itried using it so they don't seem to be strong enough anyway so I don't mind losing mine
  7. Tater

Tater Member

Yea let me know man.. Iactually found another one, thats not to bad lookin I dont reckon... what you think? in black on my truck [​IMG]

Just that light bar on the front.. I dont have an extra $60,000 to do the rest of that. :fighting0037:
  8. Tater

Tater Member

Alright done posting on my own and answering my own questoins :lol: Here is what it would look like on a extended cab silverado of the same color and style I am lookin at.. Yes or No or Better Ideas?

[​IMG]
  9. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I really like that model from n-fab, very good reputation and solid build. Go for it!
  10. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Pre-runner bars are awesome... I had one on my '95 Tahoe...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]