Need new carpet

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by Meathead, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Meathead

Meathead New Member

I need to replace the carpet in my tahoe. Does anyone have a good source for carpet? I have also heard that you can dye the carpet if you want a specific color or pattern, etc. Can anyone offer me any good/bad experiences with that? Thanks in advance!

2. peterK

peterK New Member

Hey, I have heard that you should go to the following place on the web to get your interior to be as close to stock as possible. They'll even mail samples to you if you want.

http://www.stockinteriors.com

3. Meathead

Meathead New Member

Wow, thanks for the quick response on that. You know, that would be a good and fun company to work for. Just spend all your day developing carpets for all the makes and models that you can. I'd love to get a job working for some type of automotive-products company.

4. 99TahoeNut

99TahoeNut New Member

Stockinteriors looks like a good joint to do business with.

5. IdahoJosh

IdahoJosh New Member

I replaced my carpet with aftermarket carpet kit from DPI. It worked awesome! I only needed to cut a place for the 4x4 shifter and a little around the edges. It looks great.

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Glad to hear it. I have replaced my carpet before with a pretty clean carpet from 2 or 3 model years newer before and only had some slight cleaning and trimming to do.