1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Need Opinions on choosing wheels

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Fonze, May 24, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member 100 Posts

im a fan of chrome and polish aluminum so I don't think my opinion is valid haha
  2. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 New Member 100 Posts

I wish more people felt the way you do! Nearly impossible to sell my wheels haha!
  3. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I like the ten spoke but please please please don't get the monster center cap on there!!!!
  4. Fonze

Fonze New Member

Hey man, I'm DEFINATELY interested!

How long are you willing to hold on to them? I don't have the money now, but I will soon.

Hit me up and let me know. Either PM me or email me at nmf0708@yahoo.com.

Thanks for the offer!
  5. Fonze

Fonze New Member

Ok guys,

I have narrowed it down to two wheels now. Although I have chosen these, I am still open to suggstions!

As of now, it is either:

1. Ballistic Jesters [w/ camo inserts instead of red (to match my interior and new grille emblem! See sig!)]

wheel02a.jpg

OR

2. Ballistic Havocs
    wheel01a.jpg

Idk what I was thinking when I put the Monster wheels up. I don't even drink Monster anymore lol.

Thanks for the replies and feedback guys! It helps a ton!
  6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

jesters for sure. dont much care for the havocs, but thats me.

Alex
  7. Fonze

Fonze New Member

Well guys! I think my final decision will be the 20x9 Ballistic Havocs from [MENTION=53586]SWAT13[/MENTION].
    Looking at getting them by the end of July, but will have to wait for bigger tires to put them on! :( LOL

Thanks for the offer [MENTION=53586]SWAT13[/MENTION] and thanks for the feedback guys!
  8. yuuki

yuuki New Member

Where did you find those? I love the first set. I sense a Transformers feel on it, which is I like since I have unique taste. :great: