1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Need some help/advice

Discussion in 'Military & Vets' started by rileyjr16, Jan 12, 2013.

1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I'm getting my truck shipped up here to Virginia sometime next week hopefully. Problem is I'm not sure as to where the best place to ship it is. Anyone have a good idea as to where a good place would be like a idea (post office, business, parking lot)?
  2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Where you at in Norfolk Riley?
    If your at NS Norfolk you could have them drop it at the Exchange/Commissary complex since it's outside the gates (or used to be, I havent been there in a few years) Right off of ADM Taussig Blvd, or on Hampton Blvd near security theres a few parking lots.
  3. rileyjr16

Yup it's still there. It's the worlds largest nex. Great idea Tim. And yeah I'm at NSN, pier 14
  4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

hey riley, im just down the road from you a little bit in virginia beach, drop me a line when you get your truck, ill help ya wrench on it.

Alex
  5. rileyjr16

Thats a big 10-4.
  6. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

I may not be military, but if you need an extra set of hands, give me a holler.